Today MLS finally released its 2011 schedule! Here is an update on our away travel plans for Seattle in May as well as for the rest of the season.
As you are no doubt aware, the Seattle Front Office has limited Timbers supporters to 500 away tickets for the match at Qwest in May. The good news is that the Timbers Front Office has agreed to pass the entire 500 allotment to the 107ist for distribution.
We know that demand is going to be high for tickets to this match, so we have attempted to craft a policy that we feel is fair and provides for the maximum number of people to travel while also adhering to the new Cascadia travel policies that have been mandated.
Once tickets become available we will be sending out an email to every member with advance notice of the on-sale date/time and a personalized link to the purchase page.
The policies for Seattle Away ticketing are as follows:
- You must be a 107ist member to buy a ticket
- Each member will be allowed to buy one ticket per 107ist membership*
- Because you must be on a bus to get into the stadium, you must purchase a bus and ticket package together**
- If you wish to transfer a ticket to someone else, we will require the full name and contact information of that individual
*First come first served, as long as supplies last.
**There will be a family-friendly bus for this match. If you are unable to take the bus due to geographical restrictions, please email us BEFORE the tickets go on sale.
In addition to offering a bus and ticketing package for Seattle away, 107ist will be aiming to organize travel to the following matches:
- Colorado - Sat, Mar 19 - Tickets available here: Colorado Away
- Chicago - Sat, Jul 16
- San Jose - Sat, Aug 6th
- New York - Sat, Sept 24
- Vancouver - Sun, Oct 2
- Salt Lake - Sat, Oct 22
More information about these will be coming soon!
Your Away Travel Team – Jeremy, Joanne, Abe, Scott and Rob.